Lexicon IONIX U82S Desktop IO 8X2 with USB 2.0Product #501576 Lexicon 501576 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A streamlined recording audio/USB MIDI interface with 8 dbx preamps, world-class Lexicon reverb, and 2 Hi-Z inputs.
Brilliantly designed, the I-ONIX U82S recording interface fits where it makes the most sense, between your keyboard and monitor. Lexicon understands you care passionately about your music, and that it's more than just a pastime, which inspired them to create the I•ONIX U82S, putting all monitor and input level controls at your fingertips.
Featuring dbx microphone preamps on all eight channels, the I•ONIX series recording interfaces are more than equipped to provide professional recordings that keep your music sounding its best. The preamps run on a high-voltage supply to guarantee stability and provide you with a superior recording across a wide dynamic range. Performance driven A/D - D/A converters ensure pristine 24-bit/96kHz audio to capture every subtle detail of your performance.
The included Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in features 6 reverb types with 16 adjustable parameters, as well as 35 factory presets that range from Vocal to Live Sound and Special Effects. It's easy to complete your mix and make your music sound its best with these exquisitely rich, full reverbs that have made Lexicon famous.
Also included with the Lexicon I•ONIX U82S is a software suite featuring Steinberg's Cubase LE4 and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite.
- USB 2.0 connection to DAW—up to 480Mbps
- 44.1 to 96kHz sample rates, 24-bit resolution
- 8 Analog 1/4" and XLR combi-jack inputs on the rear panel for mic/line inputs
- Record up to 10 sources at once
- Analog 1/4" TRS (Stereo Main) outputs
- dbx high-voltage, ultra-low noise mic preamp's on all analog mic/line inputs (8 total)
- 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Supports Windows and Mac platforms
- 48V phantom power for each input pair
- Input signal metering via 8 LED's per channel
- Signal mixing and stereo bus signal metering
- 2 1/4" high-output headphone connections
- MIDI In/Out
- S/PDIF I/O
- Zero-latency monitoring
- Low-latency ASIO drivers
- Lexicon Pantheon II VST/AU reverb plug-in
- Software suite includes Steinberg's Cubase LE4, and Toontrack
Get a no-compromise Lexicon and dbx performance plus ergonomic brilliance when you order the U22.
IONIX U82S Desktop IO 8X2 with USB 2.0 Specifications:
- Microphone Inputs: Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
- Input Impedance: 3kΩ balanced
- Phantom Power: +48 Volts
- Maximum gain: +55dB
- E.I.N. (at max gain): 127dB @ 55dB gain typical (150Ω source), 130dB @ 55dB gain typical A-weighted (150Ω source)
- Maximum Input Level: +8dBu
- Frequency Response: +/ 1.5dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- THD+N: <0.02%, 20Hz-20kHz, <0.002%, 1kHz, -6dBu
- Line Inputs: 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 13kΩ unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +18dBu
- Frequency Response: +/ 1.5dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- THD+N: <0.02%, 20Hz-20kHz, <0.002%, 1kHz, +18 dBu
- Instrument Input: 1/4" TS unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +10dBu
- Frequency Response: +/ 2.5 dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- THD+N: <0.08%, 1kHz, +4dBu
- Line Outputs: 1/4" TRS balanced or unbalanced
- Level: +18dBu maximum
- Impedance: 32Ω Balanced, 16Ω Unbalanced
- Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo jack 250mW per channel at 50Ω
- MIDI Interface: 5-pin DIN connectors for MIDI in and MIDI out
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, or 96kHz (determined by computer application)
- Dynamic Range: A/D (24 Bit) 108dB typical, A-weighted, 20HZ-20kHz
- D/A (24 Bit) 110dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz
- A/D/A (24 Bit) 106dB typical, A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz
- Power requirements: Power adaptors for 100—240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Lexicon IONIX U82S Desktop IO 8X2 with USB 2.0:
This is a GREAT recording and playback interface for my iMac. I needed a multichannel interface with at least 6 channels. The I-ONIX u82s is an excellent design. It has 2 headphone jacks, 8 input channels. Channel 1 & 2 can be Mic/Line/Instrument and channels 3 thru 8 can be Mic/Line. Phantom power is available in paired channels and channels can be paired for Stereo input. Preamps are very clean. It has a VERY USEFUL "Monitor Mix" feature for recording vocals/instruments. The Monitor Mix allows setting the volume of the recorded tracks (playback) to the Direct input (live recording). IMPORTANT: for Mac users be sure to download at least version 2.02 of the driver software from www.Lexiconpro.com (see the DOWNLOADS page)