LaCie ESATA PCI CardProduct #583176 LaCie 583176 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Lets you quickly connect to eSATA devices for impressive speed and performance on your PC or Mac.
The LaCie eSATA PCI Card easily and affordably adds 2 eSATA ports to your desktop computer. Designed by Sismo, the add-on card gives your computer 2 independent channels to support up to 2 SATA drives at once. It supports (under MacOS X and Windows OS) RAID 0 (striping) for speed and RAID 1 (mirroring) for data protection. eSATA boasts an incredible maximum interface transfer rate of up to 1.5Gbits/s, making it the fast interface choice of demanding professionals.
This versatile LaCie card has a 32-bit PCI form factor for superior compatibility with all motherboard sizes. The unique, exclusive design by Sismo is equipped with a dedicated gripping pad for electrostatic discharge protection. Conveniently plug-and-play and driver-free for Mac OS, the LaCie card is easy to use. Quickly connect eSATA devices, such as fast external hard drives, for impressive speed and performance on your PC or Mac.
- Unique, exclusive design by Sismo
- Convenient: plug & play, hot plug/unplug support
- Fast max interface transfer rate up to 150MB/s
- Anti-static gripping pad
Get the eSATA ports you need.
ESATA PCI Card Specifications:
- Item Number: 130823
- Interface: 2 external eSATA connectors
- Transfer rate: Up to 1.5Gbits/s (150MB/s)
- Compliance: PCI specification rev. 2.3; Serial ATA 1.0 specification; Serial ATA 2 Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supported RAID levels: (Native MacOS.x utilities) RAID 0 (striping), RAID 1 (mirroring)
- System Requirements: PC or Mac with a PCI slot (32bits/33MHz) or PCI-X slot (64bits/33MHz)
- Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit)
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- 128MB RAM minimum
- Driver-free for Mac OS**
- Dimensions: 134 x 123 x 23 mm / 5.28 x 4.84 x 0.90 in.
- Weight: 70 g / 2.47 oz
- Box Content: LaCie eSATA PCI Card Design by Sismo
- Quick Install Guide
- CD-ROM with User Manual and Windows drivers
- *This PCI card is not compatible with PCI express slots, laptops, or notebook computers.
- **This card must be set up with a jumper located directly on the PCB in order to be used with a Mac computer. By changing the jumper setting on the card, you can use it with a PC or Mac.
- ***A eSATA data cable is needed for connection (sold separately).
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty