LaCie 500GB Rikiki Mobile Hard DriveProduct #485615 LaCie 485615 YPB Hard Drives https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This small, 5400rpm external hard drive has a USB performance enhancer and backup software.
The 500GB LaCie Rikiki (which means "tiny" in French) is one of the smallest mobile hard drives on the market today. With the LaCie Rikiki, you don't have to choose between capacity and mobility; it's perfect for anyone who needs constant access to their music, photos, files, and entire digital world. Its brushed aluminum casing works on three levels: it helps protect your data, gives the 500GB LaCie Rikiki external hard drive a sophisticated look, and is also light enough for mobility, ensuring your data will always make it to its destination.
USB Boost software is included for enhanced speeds and performance up to 33% (Windows only). With the robust software suite included, the LaCie Rikiki external hard drive is a user-friendly choice, regardless of whether you're on a Mac or a PC. LaCie Backup Assistant is included to help you manage your backups, so there's no need to worry about losing data, and the LaCie Setup Assistant gets you up and running immediately.
- 500GB Portable external hard drive
- Resistant aluminum exterior
- USB 2.0 interface
- USB Boost and LaCie Backup Assistant software included
- Plug & play
- Box Content:
- 500GB LaCie Rikiki external hard drive
- USB 2.0 cable
Order this LaCie Rikiki hard drive for a solid backup plan or compact data transfer medium.
500GB Rikiki Mobile Hard Drive Specifications:
- Capacity: 500GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Interface Transfer Rate: Up to 480MBps (60MBps)
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 109.7 x 75 x 13.4 mm / 4.3" x 2.9" x .5"
- Weight: 158g / 5.57oz.
- System Requirements: Computer with a USB 2.0 port
- Latest version of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/ Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6
- Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- Total accessible capacity varies depending upon operating environment (typically 5-10% less)