Kustom PW50 Personal PA SystemSku #H74861000000000 Kustom H74861 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Super-portable and convenient PA system that will go where you go, and keep you sounding great.
The PW50 PA System from Kustom combines quality performance and convenient features, all in a highly portable package. You’ll find that the PW50 works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more.
The two 4.5" speakers and high-frequency driver provide just the right combination of high and midrange sounds. This balance ensures your vocals cut through the mix while minimizing harsh and unwanted frequencies. The PW50 Construction is based on the same tried-and-true techniques as the rest of our speaker line. This includes a heavy-duty steel grill and rigid corners. This model also utilizes a high-frequency driver for crisp, accurate reproduction of treble frequency and articulate speech.
For the soloist or acoustic duo, the PW50 works well when positioned on a standard speaker stand. As your following grows, so does your sound system; multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice.
- Master Level Control
- Twin 4.5" Drivers w/High-Frequency horn
- Three Channel Mixer
- Two Instrument / Mic Channels
- One Pre-Recorded Music Channel
Get this portable PA solution today, and you will be ready anytime anyplace.
PW50 Personal PA System Specifications:
- Output Power 1%: 50W – 8-ohm load
- Accepted Inputs:
- CH 1& 2 – mic XLR balanced, line level 1/4” un-balanced
- CH 3 – 1=8” headphone/line level stereo, mixed mono
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (actual response is tailored to speaker cabinet for accurate acoustical response.
- Hum & Noise:
- -56dB - residual noise, all level controls 0% (minimum)
- -48dB – nominal system noise, all level controls at 50%
- System Gain (@1kHz):
- +70dB – Mic to speaker output (Ch. 1&2)
- +56dB – Line to speaker output (Ch. 1&2)
- +42dB – AUX in to speaker out
- Channel EQ (high, low): 42kHz and above, 800Hz and below
- SYNC (in and out): Both jacks accept a balances input and sends a pre-master volume output mix of channels. Recommended use: linking two PW100T’s together.
- Subwoofer Out: Line out 20Hz-150Hz
- Phantom Power: +15V mic inputs (Ch. 1&2)
- Power Requirements: USA/Canada 120VAC/60Hz, 160W nominal
- Speakers: Four 4-1/2” " 50W 4-ohm each
- Horn: 3-1/2” Piezo driver
- Power Capacity: 100W RMS
- Frequency Response:
- 60Hz-20kHz (Full range / subwoofer jack not used)
- 150Hz-20kHz (Crossover active / ¼” mono plug in subwoofer jack)
- Nominal Impedance: 4-ohms (not designed for external speakers)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7-1/2” x 28 x 6-1/2”
- Weight: 18 lb.