Kustom Profile Two 300W PA SystemProduct #600822 Kustom 600822 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An integrated system with plenty of power and sophisticated controls.
The Profile Two 300W PA System is the big brother of the popular Profile System One, with increased power and more inputs. The Profile Two is built around a 5-channel powered mixer, which pumps out 300W, 150W per channel stereo. The 8-band master EQ lets you shape the sound, and dial in lows precisely with sub frequency/subwoofer controls. Each individual channel also has 2-band (bass & treble) EQ controls. The 5 mixer channels all have balanced XLR and 1/4" combo inputs, with stereo inputs on channel 5. All channels feature monitor volume controls and stereo panning controls. An additional discrete AUX channel has stereo mic and line (1/8") inputs. A 24-bit digital processor delivers 16 effects, including Double Take Vocal, which makes one vocalist sound like 2. An effects loop allows insertion of external effects units. Each speaker cab features 2 heavy-duty 8" speakers, plus a neodymium compression driver with 1" exit. The Line Array design gives your sound enhanced projection and performance that reaches deep into the audience.
- 300W (150W per channel stereo) 5-channel powered mixer
- 8-band master EQ with sub frequency and subwoofer controls
- 2-band (bass and treble) individual channel EQs
- Monitor volume control per channel
- Stereo Panning Control per channel
- Discrete Stereo AUX channel with 2-band EQ
- Stereo Mic-In and Line-In Inputs (1/8") on AUX channel
- New 24-Bit Digital Effects Processor - 16 effects
- New Double Take Vocal Effect makes one vocalist sound like 2
- Phantom power
- Effects loop
- 2 Heavy-Duty 8" Speakers per enclosure
- Neodymium compression driver with 1" exit
- Larger cabinet for enhanced projection and performance
- Line Array Technology for enhanced projection and performance
High-quality sound reinforcement