Kustom Profile 300 Portable PA SystemProduct #486079 Kustom 486079 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A 300W 8-channel stereo mixer with two 8" full-range speakers with neodymium horn drivers.
The Kustom Profile 300 Portable PA System combines quality performance and convenient features”all in a highly affordable and transportable PA package. The Profile 300 is versatile enough to handle amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more.
The 8-channel mixer has a multitude of I/O options (XLR, 1/4", stereo 1/8" inputs), as well as built-in Slap Back and Delay effects. It comes attached to the backside of one of the speakers, where it can stay during use, or twist the easy-to-turn locking screws for placing the audio mixer in a more convenient place for you.
The other speaker has a storage compartment located on its backside for your power and speaker cables, a microphone, and more.
- 300W stereo mixer
- 8-channel (XLR, 1/4",and stereo 1/8" inputs)
- Two 8" full-range speakers & neodymium horn drivers
- Power switch
- Speaker output jacks connect both speakers
- RCA Record Out jacks for external recording device with individual volume control
- Output meter
- Power indicator lights
- Monitor L/R outputs with Monitor volume control
- Effects volume level control and on/off switch
- Slap Back/Delay switch (Slap Back = short, quick echo, Delay = longer echo)
- Master controls the overall volume of all inputs
- XLR and 1/4" input jacks for Channels 1-4
- Mic/Line switches provided for channels 1-4
- Treble, Bass adjustment knobs
- Volume adjustment per channel
- Integrated storage compartment located inside one speaker
- Includes removable AC cable
- Mixer can be attached to back of other speaker for travel
- Each speaker has internal
Order this incredibly portable and easy-to-use Kustom PA system today.
Profile 300 Portable PA System Specifications:
XLR Balanced mic input: Ch. 1-4
1/4" Balanced (TRS) input: Ch. 1-4
Unbalanced stereo 1/4" line input: Ch. 5/6
Unbalanced stereo mini TRS 1/8" line input: Ch. 5/6, 7/8
XLR Input Impedance: 1KOhms: Ch. 1-4
TRS input impedance: 3KOhms: Ch. 5/6
TS/Mini TRS Input Impedance: 47KOhms: Ch. 5/6, 7/8
Maximum Gain (Master volume and channel volume set to maximum
78dB: Mic Input Ch. 1-4 to Speaker Out
71dB Line Input 1-4 to Speaker Out
57dB: Stereo Input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Speaker Out
37dB: Mic input Ch. 1-4 to Record Out
30dB: Line input 1-4 to Record Out
16dB: Stereo input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Record Out
55dB: Mic input Ch. 1-4 to Monitor Out
48dB: Line input 1-4 to Monitor Out
34dB: Stereo input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Monitor Out
±9dB @12kHz: high
150W + 150W @ 10% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Î, left and right
100W + 100W @ 1% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Î, left and right
USA/Canada 120 VAC/60Hz, 300W nominal
H x W x D: 32.6cm x 16cm x 8.8cm, 12.8" x 6.3" x 3.5
Weight: 6.2lb., 2.8kg
Speaker Cabinet Specs
Speakers: 1-8", full-range with 1" neodymium compression horn (per cabinet)
Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
Power handling: 150W (Music Power)
Nominal impedance: 8Î
Sensitivity: 90dB, 1W/1M
Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 47cm x 30cm x 27cm, 18.5" x 11.8" x 10.6"
Weight per speaker: 10kg, 22lb.