Kustom Profile 300 Portable PA SystemProduct #486079 Kustom 486079 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A 300W 8-channel stereo mixer with two 8" full-range speakers with neodymium horn drivers.
The Kustom Profile 300 Portable PA System combines quality performance and convenient features—all in a highly affordable and transportable PA package. The Profile 300 is versatile enough to handle amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more.
The 8-channel mixer has a multitude of I/O options (XLR, 1/4", stereo 1/8" inputs), as well as built-in Slap Back and Delay effects. It comes attached to the backside of one of the speakers, where it can stay during use, or twist the easy-to-turn locking screws for placing the audio mixer in a more convenient place for you.
The other speaker has a storage compartment located on its backside for your power and speaker cables, a microphone, and more.
- 300W stereo mixer
- 8-channel (XLR, 1/4",and stereo 1/8" inputs)
- Two 8" full-range speakers & neodymium horn drivers
- Power switch
- Speaker output jacks connect both speakers
- RCA Record Out jacks for external recording device with individual volume control
- Output meter
- Power indicator lights
- Monitor L/R outputs with Monitor volume control
- Effects volume level control and on/off switch
- Slap Back/Delay switch (Slap Back = short, quick echo, Delay = longer echo)
- Master controls the overall volume of all inputs
- XLR and 1/4" input jacks for Channels 1-4
- Mic/Line switches provided for channels 1-4
- Treble, Bass adjustment knobs
- Volume adjustment per channel
- Integrated storage compartment located inside one speaker
- Includes removable AC cable
- Mixer can be attached to back of other speaker for travel
- Each speaker has internal
Order this incredibly portable and easy-to-use Kustom PA system today.
Profile 300 Portable PA System Specifications:
- XLR Balanced mic input: Ch. 1-4
- 1/4" Balanced (TRS) input: Ch. 1-4
- Unbalanced stereo 1/4" line input: Ch. 5/6
- Unbalanced stereo mini TRS 1/8" line input: Ch. 5/6, 7/8
- XLR Input Impedance: 1KOhms: Ch. 1-4
- TRS input impedance: 3KOhms: Ch. 5/6
- TS/Mini TRS Input Impedance: 47KOhms: Ch. 5/6, 7/8
- Maximum Gain (Master volume and channel volume set to maximum
- 78dB: Mic Input Ch. 1-4 to Speaker Out
- 71dB Line Input 1-4 to Speaker Out
- 57dB: Stereo Input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Speaker Out
- 37dB: Mic input Ch. 1-4 to Record Out
- 30dB: Line input 1-4 to Record Out
- 16dB: Stereo input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Record Out
- 55dB: Mic input Ch. 1-4 to Monitor Out
- 48dB: Line input 1-4 to Monitor Out
- 34dB: Stereo input Ch. 5/6, 7/8 to Monitor Out
- ±9dB @12kHz: high
- ±12dB@100kHz low
- Power Output
- 150W + 150W @ 10% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Ω, left and right
- 100W + 100W @ 1% THD+N at 1kHz into 8Ω, left and right
- Power Requirements
- USA/Canada 120 VAC/60Hz, 300W nominal
- H x W x D: 32.6cm x 16cm x 8.8cm, 12.8" x 6.3" x 3.5
- Weight: 6.2lb., 2.8kg
- Speaker Cabinet Specs
- Speakers: 1-8", full-range with 1" neodymium compression horn (per cabinet)
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
- Power handling: 150W (Music Power)
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 90dB, 1W/1M
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 47cm x 30cm x 27cm, 18.5" x 11.8" x 10.6"
- Weight per speaker: 10kg, 22lb.