Kustom Profile 100 Portable PA SystemSku #486077000000000 Kustom 486077 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Portable PA system with 100W (at 4Ω) 4-channel portable PA system with 2 x 6.5" speakers.
The Kustom Profile 100 Portable PA system is a 4-channel system that combines quality performance and convenient features, all in a highly transportable package. You'll find that the Profile 100 PA system works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more. It has 4 XLR inputs, 4 Mic/Line 1/4" inputs, and an integrated 4-channel mixer with delay/reverb effect. It also comes with Record Out RCA jacks, Playback In RCA jacks, as well as an Insert TRS jack for placing an external effect or EQ between the mixer's preamp output and power amp input. The Profile 100 PA system offers 100W of output power at 4Ω and includes 2 - 6" speakers.
- 4 XLR inputs designed for low-impedance microphone or equipment that has a mic-level, balanced output
- 4 Mic/Line 1/4" inputs may be used to connect high-impedance mics, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices
- Volume control per channel
- Tone control per channel
- to emphasize bass or treble
- Effects control per channel to decrease/increase the prominence of the reverb/delay effect in mix
- Stereo RCA output jacks to connect external recording device
- Playback In RCA jacks to connect external audio device such as an MP3, CD player, or computer for playback
- Insert TRS jack for placing an external effect or EQ between the mixer's preamp output and power amp input
- Master section including Master Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Playback Level, Effects Master controls
- Power light indicator
Order this simple portable PA system today!
Profile 100 Portable PA System Specifications:
- Output Power 5% THD: 100W (4Ω load), 75W (8Ω load)
- Accepted inputs:
- CH 1-4 (Mic XLR Balanced, Line 1/4" Balanced/Unbalanced)
- Playback: RCA Line Level Stereo, mixed mono
- Frequency response:
- 20HZ-20kHz: Actual response is tailored to speaker cabinet for accurate acoustical response
- Hum & Noise:
- -65dB: Residual Noise, all level controls 0% (minimum)
- -50dB: Nominal System Noise, all level controls at 50%
- System Gain (Measurements made at 1kHz):
- +75dB - Mic to Speaker Output (CH 1-5)
- +60dB - Line to Speaker Output (CH 1-5)
- +35dB - Playback to Speaker Output
- +50dB - Mic to Preamp Output (Insert Ring)
- +50dB - Mic to Record out
- +25dB - Power amp in (Insert Tip) to Speaker Output
- Channel EQ (Tone): 1-band 1.5kHz and above, ±12dB low frequencies not affected
- Master EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble): 200Hz and below, 1.5kHz centered, 4kHz and above, ±12dB
- Effects: Delay/Reverb
- Phantom power: +15V mic inputs (Ch 1-5)
- Power requirements: USA/Canada 120VAC/60Hz, 160W nominal
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 305mm x 218mm x 218mm, 12" x 8.6" x 8.6"
- Weight: 6.2kg, 13.7lb.
- Speakers (each)
- Speakers: 1 X 6-1/2" 50W 8Ω
- Horn: 5"x2" fair with piezo driver
- Power capacity: 50W each cabinet RMS, 100W each cabinet Peak music Power
- Frequency response: 60HZ-20kHz Usable response
- Nominal impedance: 4Ω
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 305mm x 218mm 218mm, 12" x 8.6" x 8.6"
- Weight: 4.8kg, 10.6lb.