Kustom PA Profile 200 Portable PA System
Live Sound Packages
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Portable PA system with integrated 200W (at 4?) 5-channel mixer and 2 x 6.5" speakers.
The Kustom Profile 200 Portable PA system is a 5-channel system that combines quality performance and convenient features, all in a highly transportable PA package. You'll find that the Profile 200 works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more. The Kustom PA system has 5 XLR inputs, 5 Mic/Line 1/4" inputs, and an integrated 6-channel mixer with delay/reverb effect. It also comes with Record Out RCA jacks, Playback In RCA jacks, as well as an Insert TRS jack for placing an external effect or EQ between the mixer's preamp output and power amp input. The Kustom Profile 200 PA system offers 200W of output power at 4? and includes 2 - 6-1/2" speakers.
- 5 XLR inputs designed for low-impedance microphone or equipment that has a mic-level, balanced output
- 5 Mic/Line 1/4" inputs may be used to connect high-impedance mics, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices
- Volume control per channel
- Tone control per channel to emphasize bass or treble
- Effects control per channel to decrease/increase the prominence of the reverb/delay effect in mix
- Stereo RCA output jacks to connect external recording device
- Playback In RCA jacks to connect external audio device such as an MP3, CD player, or computer for playback
- Insert TRS jack for placing an external effect or EQ between the mixer's preamp output and power amp input
- Master section including Master Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Playback Level, Effects Master controls
- Power light indicator
- Included speaker connect to the rear panel
Pick up this portable PA system for an on-the-go show. Click or call to order today!
Profile 200 Portable PA System Specifications:
Output Power 5% THD:
85W using one output jack, 8? load
120W using one output jack, 4? load
150W using both output jacks, 8? per jack
200W using both output jacks, 4? per jack
CH 1-5: Mic XLR balanced, line 1/4" balanced/unbalanced
Playback: RCA Line Level Stereo, mixed mono
Frequency response: 20HZ-20kHz (Actual response is tailored to speaker cabinet for accurate acoustical response)
Hum & Noise:
-65dB: Residual Noise, all level controls 0% (minimum)
-50dB: Nominal System Noise, all level controls at 50%
System Gain (Measurements made at 1kHz)
+75dB: Mic to speaker output (CH 1-5)
+60dB: Line to speaker output (CH 1-5)
+35dB: Playback to speaker output
+50dB: Mic to preamp output (Insert Ring)
+50dB: Mic to record out
+25dB: Power amp in (Insert Tip) to speaker output
Channel EQ (Tone): 1 band 1.5kHz and above ±12dB Low frequencies not affected
Master EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble): 200Hz and below, 1.5kHz centered, 4kHz and above, ±12dB
Phantom Power: +15V Mic inputs (Ch 1-5)
Power requirements: USA/Canada 120VAC/60Hz, 400W nominal
Dimensions (H x W x D): 320mm x 226mm x 250mm, 12.6" x 8.9" x 8.9"
Weight: 7.8kg, 17.2lb.
Speakers: 2 X 6-1/2" 50W 8?
Horn: 5"x2" fair with piezo driver
Power capacity: 100W each cabinet RMS, 200W each cabinet Peak music Power
Frequency response: 50HZ-20kHz
Nominal impedance: 4?
Dimensions (Per cab) (HxWxD): 478mm x 226mm x 250mm, 18.8" x 8.9" x 8.9"
Weight: 8kg, 17.6lb.