Kustom PA KPC210MP Powered Speaker Pair
Powered Stage Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable pair of dual 10", 100-watt powered monitor speakers.
These KPC210MPs are 100-watt powered monitor speakers with an angled wedge design, 2 - 10' Kustom-built loudspeakers and piezo HF drivers. Each is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
Each Kustom KPC210MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the powered speaker.
Their TRS 1/4" line out jacks may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- 2 - 10', Kustom-built PA Speakers
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
KPC210MP Powered Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Each speaker
- RMS OUTPUT: 100W
- Speakers: 10" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 14"W x 30.7"H x 9.5"D
- Dimensions (mm): 356W x 780H x 241D
- Weight: 36.4lb.; 16.5kg