Kustom PA KPC15P 15" Powered PA SpeakerSku #485595000000000 Kustom PA 485595 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rock-the-house speaker for bands on a budget.
The Kustom KPC15P is a 100-Watt, powered speaker with a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC15P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC15P speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more Kustom KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's Input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Since its inception in 1966, Kustom has produced high-quality, affordable PA products, and the Kustom KPC15P PA speaker continues that tradition.
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 15", Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR Input jack
- One TRS 1/4" Input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" Line Out jack
Kick-ass sound at a kick-ass price. Order the powerful and versatile Kustom KPC15P speaker today!
KPC15P 15" Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- RMS output: 100W
- Speaker: 15" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1VRMS
- Sensitivity: 97dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 19"W x 24"H x 14-5/16"D
- Dimensions (mm): 483W x 610H x 363D
- Weight: 50 lb.; 22.5kg