Kustom PA KPC10P 10" Powered PA SpeakerSku #485590000000000 Kustom PA 485590 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great sounding and very affordable.
The Kustom KPC10P is a 50-watt powered PA speaker with a 10" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC10P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices, including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the Kustom powered speaker.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Since its inception in 1966, Kustom has produced high-quality, affordable PA speakers and audio equipment, and the Kustom KPC10P PA speaker continues that tradition.
- One 50-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 10", Kustom-built PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
KPC10P 10" Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- RMS OUTPUT: 50W
- Speaker: 10" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 14"W x 18.5"H x 9.3"D
- Dimensions (mm): 356W x 470H x 236D
- Weight: 24.3lb.; 11 kg