Kustom KPM 4100 Powered MixerProduct #489255 Kustom 489255 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Versatility, performance, and power in a compact and economical package.
The Kustom KPM4100 Powered Mixer houses its high-technology electronics in a rugged steel chassis and is protected by a vinyl-covered wooden cabinet. Many of the features you would expect to find in more expensive mixers are incorporated in the Kustom KPM4100: balanced microphone inputs with low-noise preamplifiers, carbon film potentiometers, tape inputs and outputs, high-quality digital effects, and a 100W power amplifier.
The typical uses for powered mixers can be strenuous. With setup, tear down, packing and unpacking, patching and un-patching, it can take its toll on a mixer. Since 1966, Kustom has been building some of the most rugged amplifiers in the industry and the KPM4100 mixer has been designed to carry on that tradition with the most durable connectors and reliable components, then housing them in a rugged cabinet.
Many manufacturers design products for the perfect world rather than for the real world. In reality, the real world has shorted speaker cables, defective speakers, misconnections, and improper impedances. The Kustom KPM4100 is designed to be tolerant of that imperfect world. With this product, Kustom delivers an amplifier that will ramp up to power within 4 seconds and check itself over to make sure there are no problems before it allows power to be delivered to the outputs. Also, it will check to see if there are thermal (heated) or short circuits. If it detects a thermal situation, the mixer will shut itself off until the heat dissipates. If it detects a short circuit, it will continue to pass a signal but it will cause the short circuit protection to engage so that the unit will shut down until the problem is corrected.
- 100W RMS
- \power amplifier
- Amplifier powers up within 4 seconds
- Automatic amplifier self-shut off when overheating is detected
- Automatic short circuit protection
- 9 total inputs including 4 balanced microphone inputs
- 4 high impedance microphone inputs and a Tape/CD input
- All inputs may be used simultaneously
- Built-in effects with individual control on each channel
- Line out for connection to external amplifiers
- Record out jack for taping performances
- Tape inputs and outputs
- RF interference protection on all inputs and outputs
- Balanced microphone inputs with low-noise preamplifiers
- Carbon film potentiometers
- Rugged steel chassis
Grab one now before they're gone for good!
KPM 4100 Powered Mixer Specifications:
- RMS Wattage: 100 watts
- Channels: 4
- Microphone Input: 4 Balanced XLR
- Phantom Mic Power: Yes
- Line Level Input: 4
- EQ: Per Channel
- Master EQ: 5-Band
- Effects: Analog Reverb/Echo
- Record Out: Left & Right Jacks
- C D/Tape/iPod Input: w/Volume Control
- Dimensions: 4.8" H x 18.3" W x 9.8" D
- Weight: 22 lb.