Kustom KPC215H / Phonic MAX 1600 Spr & Amp PackageProduct #584993 Kustom 584993 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A FOH speaker and amp combo that'll handle the big gigs.
This live sound package combines a pair of stylish Kustom KPC215H speakers, a Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier, and a pair of Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cables to hook them up.
The Kustom KPC215H employs a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. Two 15" woofers deliver punchy, room-filling sounds and amazing low end, while a 5" x 15" compression horn produces bright high-end tones. 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and heavy-duty Tolex® covering.
Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier delivers a whopping 450W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—900W in bridge mono mode—making it well-suited for larger venues. Input to the MAX 1600 amp is achieved via XLR or 1/4" jack, and output is achieved either through Speakon-type connectors or traditional binding posts. The MAX 1600 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel, and bridge operating modes, making this amplifier ideal for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
- 2 - 15" woofers for punchy bass
- 5" x 15" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Recessed handles
Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Order this excellent package to bring your sound quality and level up.
KPC215H / Phonic MAX 1600 Spr & Amp Package Specifications:
- KPC215H speakers
- 300W/600W RMS/peak power handling
- Frequency response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 21.25"W x 18.9"D x 47.25"H
- Weight: 91.5lb.
- Phonic MAX 1600 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 280W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 450W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 900W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz-20kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and a Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 900W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.46"H x 15.9"D
- Weight: 33 lb.