Kustom KPC15 / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp PackageProduct #584990 Kustom 584990 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
15" PAs, a 600W (bridged mono), 300W (stereo) power amp, and cables for connecting them.
This special PA kit combines a pair of Kustom KPC15 PA speakers, a Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier, and a pair of Gear One Speakon-to-1/4" cables to hook them up.
Kustom KPC15 PA Speaker Cabinet with Horn
The Kustom KPC15 15" PA Speaker Cabinet with Horn is a great cab for medium and small gigs. It's specially voiced crossover ensures clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. A 15" woofer delivers deep, rumbling low frequencies, while a 7" x 15" horn (with overload protector) produces bright high-end tones. It also features two parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and a heavy-duty Tolex® covering.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
KPC15 PA Speaker Cab with Horn
- 15" woofer for punchy bass
- 7" x 15" horn with overload protector
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Recessed handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- Reinforced corners
- Tolex® covering
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Use this power amp and booming speakers to get the dance floor packed. Order today!
KPC15 / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp Package Specifications:
- Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.