Kustom KPC12P Powered Speaker PairProduct #486178 Kustom 486178 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A pair of 12" 100W speakers for an affordable PA solution.
These Kustom KPC12P are 100W powered speakers with 12' Kustom-built loudspeakers and piezo HF drivers. They are tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
Each Kustom KPC12P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the powered PA speaker.
The Kustom PA speaker's TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Since its inception in 1966, Kustom has produced high-quality, affordable PA products, and the Kustom KPC12P PA speaker continues that tradition.
- 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12' Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
Get killer sound without killing your budget. Order this Kustom PA speaker today.
KPC12P Powered Speaker Pair Specifications:
- RMS OUTPUT: 100W
- Speaker: 12" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 17"W x 21.5"H x 12.8"D
- Dimensions (mm): 432W x 546H x 325D
- Weight: 36.4lb.; 16.5kg