Kustom KPC10MP Powered Speaker PairProduct #486177 Kustom 486177 YACB Powered Stage Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A great pair of 10" loudspeakers at a sweet-sounding price.
These Kustom KPC10MP are 50-watt powered monitor speakers with an angled wedge design, 10' Kustom-built loudspeakers, and piezo HF drivers. Each is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
Each Kustom KPC10MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the Kustom powered speaker.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC10MP monitor for use as a powered PA speaker.
- One 50-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 10', Kustom PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
Don't spend a fortune to get monitor speakers with balanced tonality. Order this pair now!
KPC10MP Powered Speaker Pair Specifications:
- RMS OUTPUT: 50W
- Speaker: 10" special design
- Horn: Piezo driver
- Input: XLR Balanced/ 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency response: 90Hz-20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 94dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 14"W x 8.5"H x 9.4"D
- Dimensions (mm): 470H x 356W x 239D
- Weight: 22.5 lb.;10.2 kg