Kustom KPC10M / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp PackageProduct #584987 Kustom 584987 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
10" monitors with a 600W (bridged mono), 300W (stereo) power amp, and the cables to hook them up.
This special PA package is ideal for a studio or performance for smaller venues. The bundle includes a pair of Kustom KPC10M Monitor Speaker Cabinets, a Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier, and a pair of Gear One Speakon-to-1/4" cables to hook them up.
Kustom KPC10M Monitor Speaker Cabinets
The Kustom KPC10M 10" Monitor Speaker Cabinet with Horn has a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. A 10" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while a 2" x 6" horn produces bright high-end tones. This Kustom monitor cabinet features 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners and heavy-duty Tolex® covering. It offers 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)—ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
Order this affordable monitor and amp package today for your studio.
KPC10M / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp Package Specifications:
- 60W RMS handling
- 120W peak
- Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.