KRK Rokit Powered 10-3 Monitor SystemProduct #H76515 KRK H76515 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
With power, accuracy, and clarity.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 monitor is a state-of-the-art three-way design and provides an unsurpassed level of power, performance and accuracy. Most professional and commercial facilities offer clients a broad choice of Studio monitors, from near-to mid, or even main field systems to ensure that their mixing translates well across playback systems. In some studio environments one monitoring system might have to do it all: the ability to generate huge sound pressure levels when the music and clients demand it, yet maintain the clarity and transparency of a professional studio monitor. The Rokit Powered 10-3 delivers the power, accuracy and clarity demanded in these situations.
The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a Mid-field 3-way monitor system enclosed in a compact form factor. This suits commercial facilities in need of compact mid-field solution as well as private, or project studios wanting to step up to a new level of performance and value. The high SPL output allows it to reproduce challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the Rokit Powered 10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted â€“ the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained. Cabinet placement allows for a generous one- to four-meters (approximately three to 13-feet) for rated performance.
Rokit monitors have radically curved front surfaces which prevent the problems caused by traditional rectangular speakers. Other products suffer from diffraction as sound waves leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the listening field causing phase distortion. The Rokit Powered 10-3 enclosure virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider, more natural sounding sweet spot.
Take a look at other monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports cause bass coupling problems with walls and corners, amplifying low frequency information, which will color your mix. The superior design of the Rokit Powered 10-3 features front-firing slotted ports, which are also shaped to reduce port turbulence. This combination ensures clean and accurate bass performance, even at high SPLs, without coupling issues. The careful tweeter design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimized for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot. The Rokit Powered 10-3 has both Low and High Frequency level controls. This feature provides specific adjustment of both ends of the frequency spectrum output most commonly affected by room acoustics. These controls ensure the most accurate mix for your particular room's acoustics.
- Mid-field monitor
- True 3-Way Design
- Optimal operating distance of 1m - 4m
- Axis Control enabled by a rotatable MF/HF Baffle
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port
- Tweeter Waveguide
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome
- Ferro fluid Damping
- Rigid Glass Aramid Composite Woofer and Midrange cones
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp system
- Active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high-resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB
- Dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
Order one of the most sought after studio solutions.
Rokit Powered 10-3 Monitor System Specifications:
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Mid Frequency Driver: 4" Glass Aramid Composite Midrange
- Low Frequency Driver: 10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB
- SPL: 113dB max
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2" x 12.7" x 14.3" / 54 cm x 32.5 cm x 36.5 cm
- Weight: 46 lb. / 20.8 kg
- Power rating: 140W RMS
- Signal to noise: 98dB
- T.H.D: .08%
- Input impedance: 10kohm
- Balanced: 10kohm
- Unbalanced: TBD
- LF-MF: 400 Hz
- MF-HF: 3.75 kHz
- XLR (3-pin)
- RCA & 1/4" TRS
- Power In: IEC mains connector
- System volume control: -30db to +6db
- Power indicator: illuminated front logo
- LF adjust: - 2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB
- HF adjust: -2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB