KRK R6 6" Two-Way Passive Nearfield MonitorProduct #H69222 KRK H69222 YBDB Unpowered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
What you need to hear, without coloration or artificial emphasis.
The KRK R6 is the passive version of the Generation 2 RoKit Studio Monitor Series from KRK Systems. For years, the RoKit series has been a popular choice for accurate monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the R6 provides passive monitoring with better performance and accuracy.
The R6 has curved surfaces for a reason: it sounds better. Traditional rectangular speakers suffer from diffraction as sounds leaving the edge of the cabinet are reflected back into the sound field causing phase distortion. The R6 virtually eliminates diffraction and provides a wider sweet spot because of its radically engineered curved surfaces.
The design of the KRK R6 includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
KRK engineers and listening panel took the Generation 2 RoKit's speaker voicing to even greater levels of accuracy. With the R6 what you hear is what you need to hear, without coloration or artificial emphasis. This performance is delivered by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for clear, low-distortion performance.
The recessed tweeters of the R6 may look the same as others, but they don't perform the same. Careful design of dome and waveguide geometry coupled to the curved front baffle are optimized for on and off-axis linearity resulting in excellent imaging and a wider sweet spot.
- Peak SPL of 107dB
- 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter
- 6" Glass Aramid Composite Cone Woofer
- Frequency Response of 49 Hz-20 kHz, +/-2 dB
- Radically curved front baffle design virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- High Frequency Waveguide design provides amazing detail and on and off-axis imaging
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
R6 6" Two-Way Passive Nearfield Monitor Specifications:
- Impedance:8 Ohms
- Sensitivity:87 dB @ 1M/1W
- Tweeter:Shielded, 1-inch soft dome
- Woofer:6" Aramid Glass Fibe
- Power Handling (IEC):100 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power:50-150 W (8 Ohms)
- Frequency Response:49 Hz-20 kHz, +/-2 dB
- Distortion:<1% 1 W
- Crossover:2.5 kHz, 2nd order
- Input Connections:5-Way Gold Plated Binding Posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D):12 11/16" H x 8 7/8" W x 10 1/2" D
- 31.1 cm x 22.5 cm x 26.6 cm
- Weight:15.5 lbs / 7 kg