- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Correct room acoustics with 3D imaging and filters for accurate mixing.
The KRK ERGO Room Correction System brings you close to the acoustics of a perfect room. A great mix starts with a great recording room. But when it comes to achieving the most accurate mix, your room may have the upper hand. Like any room, your studio's acoustics include offending frequencies and room reflections, and none of these help your mix. Getting a handle on these problems has traditionally meant the installation of soft foam or fabrics, which is a great start. But now you can get even closer to a perfect room, and a perfect mix, with help from ERGO Room Correction System.
While conventional room correction systems utilize simple analysis and limited bands of EQ (often fewer than 8), ERGO uses multiple measurements and proprietary algorithms. This sophisticated room analysis and correction system within ERGO, "RoomPerfect", was developed by Lyngdorf Audio in Denmark after many years of research and development by some of the best audio engineers in the world. It creates a 3D image of the room and then applies 1024 dynamic filters to control the audio environment. This 3D model allows users to preserve the good characteristics of the room, while correcting the bad. It doesn't color the sound or produce an artificially sterile environment, but it does produce a "best" mix for a given room - one that will translate better to other listening environments, since it was mixed in a "perfect" room.
ERGO integrates with all PC and Mac-based computer recording systems. In these environments, it appears as a standard FireWire audio interface, so setup is easy and compatibility is assured. With its analog inputs you can still use whatever non-computer-based recording hardware you are currently using without having to reconfigure your system. In analog mode, it sits between your existing recording interface or mixer and your speakers. It also integrates with Pro Tools by allowing a S/PDIF signal to be digitally connected. Because all processing resides inside ERGO, no overhead is needed from the computer audio system.
- RoomPerfect system developed by Lyngdorf Audio in Denmark
- Creates 3D image of room to better show good and bad areas
- Applies 1024 dynamic filters to maximize the acoustics of your studio
- PC and Mac compatible
- Integrates with Pro Tools
- Illuminated controls: Volume, Headphone Volume, A/B Speakers, Room Correction, Focus/Global
- Calibration switch on back panel to enable measurement microphone
- Headphone output
Use the ERGO mic to take out the imperfections in your studio. Order today!
ERGO Room Correction System Specifications:
- ERGO: 7"W x 2.2"H x 4.2"D
- Microphone length: 7.75"
- Weight (ERGO): 610g
- 400MHz Blackfin DSP
- RoomPerfect Algorithm Sample Rates: 96KHz
- Room correction frequencies: 20-500Hz
- 1024 tap FIR filter for room correction
- FireWire Specs
- Mac, WDM, and ASIO Driver support FireWire recording interface capable simultaneous 4 in, 6 out
- Audio Specs
- Audio Spec A/B Speaker Select/Control
- Stereo Audio-In
- S/PDIF In (32KHz-96KHz)
- 118dB SNR THD+N - 100dB