Klipsch Mode M40 Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear HeadphonesProduct #H87410 Klipsch H87410 YDG Noise Canceling Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Get ultra-precise audio replication from these incredibly stylish, noise-cancelling headphones.
The Klipsch Mode/M40 Noise Cancelling Headphones are a measure of tone, and style, from premium materials to uncompromising sonic fidelity. Klipsch engineers have faithfully carried forth the vision established by Paul W. Klipsch over sixty-five years ago. What began as a quest to recreate a live orchestral performance via horn-loaded loudspeakers has now culminated into an over-ear masterpiece.
Complete with active noise canceling (ANC), the M40 headphones listen to your surroundings and melt away the noise, so all you hear is the beat of the music. It means you can listen longer and at lower volumes, allowing your ears to detect subtleties in sound you never knew existed.
Capable of delivering up to 45 hours of uninterrupted, active noise canceling, the headphones continue to deliver high-quality sound without ANC, should the batteries fade. And since the M40 headphones don’t rely on excessive EQ to produce its sweet sound, it still sounds great without the ANC turned on.
With a 15mm tweeter delivering crisp, clean highs and a 40mm woofer to dole out the bass, and passive crossover to perfectly blend in the mids, feel free to lay your head back for the experience.
The same high strength nylon used in high-fashion sunglasses makes up the headband of the Klipsch M40 headphone. This flexible, translucent material provides both durability and sophistication. The high-density memory foam found inside the leather ear cups comforts as it adds noise cancelation.
If all those high-end features aren’t enough for you, then consider extras like a leather carrying case, a soft, microfiber bag that doubles as a cleaning cloth, an airline adapter, 1/4” adapter, a stereo cloth cable, and an additional stereo cloth cable with 3-button Apple remote.
- Over-ear headset with a luxuriously stylish finish
- Built from the same durable materials used in high-end eyewear
- Dynamic dual drivers provides deep bass and dynamic midrange
- Active noise cancelling (ANC) for up to 45 hrs. on a single battery
- Can also be used without battery as a stereo headphone
- High-density memory foam ear cups
- Advanced 3-button mic and remote system for full control of select Apple devices
- Hi-fi inspired cloth cables, like those used in premium hi-fi systems
Style speaks for itself, order today.
Mode M40 Noise-Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones Specifications:
- DESIGN: Over-ear, Active Noise-Canceling
- DIMENSIONS: Driver diameters: 40 mm/15 mm
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: Dual-drivers: Dynamic Moving Coil 40 mm and 15 mm speakers
- FEATURES: Passive Cross-over Network, Active Noise Reduction, Mic+3-button remote
- FINISH: Copper/black
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- INPUT CONNECTIONS: 3.5mm
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: (@ 1kHz): 32 ohms
- SENSITIVITY: (@ 1 mW, 15 mm): 97.5 dB
- WEIGHT: .78lb (356 grams)