K-array KR202 High Tech Ultra-light Powered Line ArraySku #J02756000000000 K-array J02756 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality audio in a portable package.
KR202 features a pair of KMT18 (18”) subs each with two channels of 1,000 Watts matched to two KK102 Mid-High arrays. A coupling assembly allows the speakers to be mounted side-by-side, giving the ability to vary the vertical dispersion pattern for narrow to wide coverage. Like all of the K-Array portable systems, the KR202 features two channels of class D amplification, housed in the subwoofer. The rear panel provides input for a balanced line signal, a balanced microphone signal with phantom power, and digital signals in AES/EBU protocol, also on an XLR for ease of cabling.
An integrated touch screen provides intuitive managing and editing of powerful DSP controlling: Input and output levels, internally generated test signal, In/Out routing, speakon output delay (up to 12 ms.), subwoofer delay (up to 12 ms.), overall system delay (up to 330 ms.) All DSP functions, including EQ can be controlled with remote managing software via USB or RS485, again conveniently on a standard XLR.
There are 40 different DSP preset slots available, part of which specifically made by K-array to optimize the system performance of the variety of device configurations available. In addition the user can also create, save, store and recall his/her own personal presets on the module. The unique four-corner port configuration gives symmetrical back loading to the speaker for extended bass response with very low distortion. This also gives incredible structural strength to the cabinet despite its light weight. Pocket handles and an M20 thread mount position for attaching mid-high speakers, with a variety of mounting and rigging hardware options make the latest additions to the K-array Redline Series very versatile in almost any application and in every type of venue.
- Unique performance-to-size ratio
- High power 130 dB continuos, 136 dB peak
- Fitted with integral handles
- Line array emission wavefront
- DSP on-board with dedicated presets
- Ultra fast set-up and dismantling system
- Analog and digital AES-EBU inputs
Impeccable audio. Order today. Your music and your business are worth it.
KR202 High Tech Ultra-light Powered Line Array Specifications:
- Specifications per component: KK102 / KMT18
- Speaker power handling : 400W / 800W
- Max power : 800W / 1400W
- Impedance : selectable / 8 Ohms
- Frequency range : 150 Hz – 20 KhZ / 30 Hz – 150Hz +/- 3dB (preset relating)
- SPL 1W / 1mt : 98 dB / 99 dB
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB continuoua – 128 dB peak / 130 dB cont – 136 dB peak
- Horizontal : 110 degree / omni
- Vertical: 7 – 35 selectable / omni
- Crossover Type: External crossover required / DSP controlled
- Crossover Frequency: High pass @ 150 Hz 25 dB/oct suggested minimum / 150 Hz
- Full Range: 16 x 2” Neodymium magnet with .75” voice coil / 1 x 12” Neodymium speaker with 3” voice coil
- Vertical pattern Spot – flood / NA
- Impedance: 4 Ohms – 32 Ohms
- Analog Connectors : 2 x 4pin Speakon / 2 Male and 2 female 3-pin balanced XLR
- Digital Connectors: NA / 1 male and 1 female 3-pin XLR
- Remote Control Connectors: NA / 1 x male + female XLR parallel / 1 USB B Jack serial
- Power Input Connectors: NA / 2 x PowerCon IN/OUT
- Amplifier Type: NA / Class D – DSP controlled
- Subwoofer power: 1000 W @ 8 Ohms
- Satellite power output: 1000 W @ 8 Ohms
- Protection: NA / Dynamic limiter, over temp, over current, short circuits
- AC Power Operating range: NA / 85 – 130 Vac Hz (Auto switch)
- P. nom: NA / 5.5A 115 Vac – 2.9A 230 Vac
- Minimum operation voltage: NA / 85 Vac – Vac 190
- Maximum operation voltage: NA / 130 Vac - 240Vac
- Dimensions: 3.19” x 39.4” x 2.32” / 18.31” x 24.02”
- Weight: 10.14 lb. / 60lb.