JBL VRX918S 18" High Power Passive Flying SubwooferProduct #600141 JBL 600141 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Integral hardware makes for easy rigging inline arrays.
The VRX918S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268H neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918S was designed specifically for use with the VRX932LA Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in setups consisting entirely of VRX918S subwoofers.
The subwoofer system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2.
Equally at home in ground stacked applications, the VRX918S speaker is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 35 mm pole sockets and weighing up to 50 kg (100 lb). The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The VRX918S enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlexTM finish and is heavily braced to maximize low- frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the speaker enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX932LA line-arrays and optional array frame
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
Order it with our total satisfaction guarantee!
VRX918S 18" High Power Passive Flying Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz — 220 Hz
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz — 220 Hz
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies: 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF_80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- Power Rating (Continuous / Program / Peak) : 800 W/1600 W/3200 W
- System Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Suspension/Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit or 10mm eyebolt
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with_acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in, (508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm)
- Net Weight: 81 lb (37 kg)