Compact for crowded stages!
The VRX915M is a dedicated, compact and lightweight 15" two way touring-class floor monitor, with only a 14.75 in stage height and JBL's latest neodymium-magnet transducers.
A 15" 2265H patented Differential Drive woofer handles 800 watts (continuous) and delivers accurate and precise low frequency reproduction. The speaker's 2452H 4 in voice-coil compression driver is coupled to a 50°
x 90° aluminum horn to provide smooth and clear high frequency reproduction, critical for high performance monitoring.
Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected via a recessed, high-current switch mounted alongside the NL4 input connector in one of the handle cups. An additional NL4 connector is mounted in the other handle cup for a convenient loop-thru connection, minimizing cable runs on stage.
The speaker enclosure is constructed of top quality Baltic birch plywood and is coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. It is a symmetrical 30° wedge design, with four non-slip rubber feet per side enabling convenient left and right applications of adjacent monitors. The transducers are protected by an attractive 16 gauge CNC-machined steel grille. The JBL VRX915M speaker is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional transducer protection.
•Live performance stage monitoring
•Entertainers and sound system hire companies
•Corporate A/V presentations
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sightlines
- 50 degree x 90 degree nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet for high power capacity and very lightweight
- 4" (voice coil) diameter compression driver with neodymium magnet
Order it with our money-back satisfaction guarantee!
VRX915M 15" Two-Way Stage Monitor Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50 degree x 90 degree nominal
- Crossover Modes: Passive/Bi-amp
- Crossover Frequency: 1.1 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Passive Full-Range - 800 W/1600 W/3200W, 2 hrs; 600 W/1200 W/2400W, 100 hrs;
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Bi-Amp Low Frequency - 800 W/1600 W/3200W, 2 hrs; 600 W/1200 W/2400 W, 100 hrs
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Bi-Amp High Frequency 75 W/150
- W/300 W, 2 hrs
- System Maximum SPL: 127 dB SPL continuous (133 dB SPL peak)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m: 98 dB SPL: Low Frequency Driver - 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer 8 Ohms; High Frequency Driver - 1 x JBL 2452H, 100 mm (4.0 inch) diameter voice coil, 38 mm (1.5 inch) exit, neodymium magnet compression driver 8 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Symmetrical stage monitor, 15/18 mm, plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2), one on each end
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.75 in x 17 in x 12.75 in (14.75" stage height); (629 mm x 432 mm x 324 mm) (375 mm stage height)
- Net Weight: 46.0 lb (21 kg)