- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Compact for crowded stages!
The VRX915M is a dedicated, compact and lightweight 15" two way touring-class floor monitor, with only a 14.75 in stage height and JBL's latest neodymium-magnet transducers.
A 15" 2265H patented Differential Drive woofer handles 800 watts (continuous) and delivers accurate and precise low frequency reproduction. The speaker's 2452H 4 in voice-coil compression driver is coupled to a 50°
x 90° aluminum horn to provide smooth and clear high frequency reproduction, critical for high performance monitoring.
Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected via a recessed, high-current switch mounted alongside the NL4 input connector in one of the handle cups. An additional NL4 connector is mounted in the other handle cup for a convenient loop-thru connection, minimizing cable runs on stage.
The speaker enclosure is constructed of top quality Baltic birch plywood and is coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. It is a symmetrical 30° wedge design, with four non-slip rubber feet per side enabling convenient left and right applications of adjacent monitors. The transducers are protected by an attractive 16 gauge CNC-machined steel grille. The JBL VRX915M speaker is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional transducer protection.
•Live performance stage monitoring
•Entertainers and sound system hire companies
•Corporate A/V presentations
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sightlines
- 50 degree x 90 degree nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet for high power capacity and very lightweight
- 4" (voice coil) diameter compression driver with neodymium magnet
Order it with our money-back satisfaction guarantee!
VRX915M 15" Two-Way Stage Monitor Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50 degree x 90 degree nominal
- Crossover Modes: Passive/Bi-amp
- Crossover Frequency: 1.1 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Passive Full-Range - 800 W/1600 W/3200W, 2 hrs; 600 W/1200 W/2400W, 100 hrs;
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Bi-Amp Low Frequency - 800 W/1600 W/3200W, 2 hrs; 600 W/1200 W/2400 W, 100 hrs
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Bi-Amp High Frequency 75 W/150
- W/300 W, 2 hrs
- System Maximum SPL: 127 dB SPL continuous (133 dB SPL peak)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m: 98 dB SPL: Low Frequency Driver - 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer 8 Ohms; High Frequency Driver - 1 x JBL 2452H, 100 mm (4.0 inch) diameter voice coil, 38 mm (1.5 inch) exit, neodymium magnet compression driver 8 Ohms
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Symmetrical stage monitor, 15/18 mm, plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2), one on each end
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.75 in x 17 in x 12.75 in (14.75" stage height); (629 mm x 432 mm x 324 mm) (375 mm stage height)
- Net Weight: 46.0 lb (21 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL VRX915M 15" Two-Way Stage Monitor Speaker:
Nothing bad to say here. We used these when playing with Three Days Grace and they really are astounding. I'm a huge fan of In Ear Monitoring but it's really hard to argue with the sound quality of the VRX915M. The highs are crystal clear and project all around the speaker so you don't have to stand on top of it to hear it. The bass response is incredible, accurate, and deep. These are really expensive but worth it if you can swing it.