JBL STX835 Dual 15" 3-Way PA Speaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
JBL's idea with the STX800 Series was to offer the professional touring musician or the enthusiastic hobbyist with a commitment to great sound an alternative to light-duty portable PA speakers without making the commitment to full-size line array tour sound systems. JBL's promotional literature for this series states its place in the market beautifully: "Our goals at the inception of this project were simple: Offer a high performance, high density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format. Develop concert-worthy floor monitors and side fills that could affordably complement any touring sound system. Deliver an affordable, great sounding subwoofer that could reproduce true low frequency at elevated sound pressure levels." The JBL STX835 15" 3-Way PA Speaker is the full-range portable component of this design concept.
AThe STX835 is a slot-loaded dual 15" three-way system with horn-loaded mid and high sections, designed for full-range use in stand-alone applications or for use in high performance environments as the premier ground stack passive top box. Designed to be placed over the STX828, this cabinet can be used in multiples in a high density situation; the STX835 can deliver amazing sound clarity at high SPL's. The STX835's 60 degree by 40 degree mid- and high-frequency waveguides allows two cabinets to be splayed for wide angle coverage.
- (15 in.) Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency driver for extended low-frequency output
- CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver provides low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth and improved phase coherence
- 60°x 40° coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
Order now for crystal clear full range reinforcement.
STX835 Dual 15" 3-Way PA Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 32 Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 43 Hz-20kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60˚ × 40˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak): 1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp with internal passive mid-high crossover network
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.4" x 42.0" x 22.6"
- Net Weight: (126 lb)