JBL STX818S 18" Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
JBL's idea with the STX800 Series was to offer the professional touring musician or the enthusiastic hobbyist with a commitment to great sound an alternative to light-duty portable PA speakers without making the commitment to full-size line array tour sound systems. JBL's promotional literature for this series states its place in the market beautifully: "Our goals at the inception of this project were simple: Offer a high performance, high density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format. Develop concert-worthy floor monitors and side fills that could affordably complement any touring sound system. Deliver an affordable, great sounding subwoofer that could reproduce true low frequency at elevated sound pressure levels." The JBL STX818S 18" Bass Reflex Subwoofer is the low end foundation of this design concept.
The STX818S is a single 18" compact high power subwoofer system in a front-loaded, vented enclosure designed for minimum frontal area. It provides 1,000 watts of continuous pink noise power handling, 2 kW program and 4 kW peak. The STX818S also comes equipped with a top-mounted M20 pole-mount and an optional wheel kit.
The STXWhether you're in need of ancillary speakers for a full-blown tour sound system, ground-stacking for a live concert performance, installing speakers in dance clubs or performance venues, touring clubs with your band, or you are a performing mobile DJ, STX800 Series is the smart choice.
- 18 in. Super Vented Gap woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
Order now to enhance your existing system or build from the ground up.
STX818S 18" Bass Reflex Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 35 Hz-250Hz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 40 Hz-120Hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak): 1000 W / 2000 W / 4000 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Subwoofer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22.4" x 22.0" x 28.3"
- Net Weight: 45 kg (100 lb)