JBL STX815M 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage MonitorProduct #H86616 JBL H86616 YACA Unpowered Stage Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top quality wedge for FOH or stage monitor.
This professional floor monitor is plenty to handle any typical onstage monitoring application, from twin guitar rock with a loud drummer where clear and present volume is most important to densely layered folk harmony where pitch discernment is critical. The STX815M is a high wattage-handling wedge monitor box with a ported baffle, 8 ohm 15" LF driver and a loud, clear HF horn driver.
It is a lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system as well its tremendous capacity as an extended range floor monitor. It offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70-degree by 70-degree coverage angle provides focused control.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70x 70 nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting
- Twelve M10 suspension points
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling LF driver
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
Order now and hear everything you need to hear on stage.
STX815M 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 41 Hz-20kHz
Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 55 Hz-20kHz
Coverage Pattern: 70? — 70? nominal
Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
(Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
Rated Maximum SPL: 131 dB SPL Peak
Nominal Impedance: 8?
Input Connectors: Two NL4
Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.2" x 28.4" x 13.0"
Net Weight: 58lb.