Top quality wedge for FOH or stage monitor.
This professional floor monitor is plenty to handle any typical onstage monitoring aplication, from twin guitar rock with a loud drummer where clear and present volume is most important to densely layered folk harmony where pitch discernment is critical. The STX815M is a high wattage-handling wedge monitor box with a ported baffle, 8 ohm 15" LF driver and a loud, clear HF horn driver.
It is a lightweight two-way system designed to function as a high-power handling, FOH loudspeaker system as well its tremendous capacity as an extended range floor monitor. It offers an extremely high level of performance either ground, pole or stand mounted. A 70-degree by 70-degree coverage angle provides focused directivity control.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70°x 70° nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting
- Twelve M10 suspension points
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling LF driver
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
Order now and hear everything you need to hear on stage.
STX815M 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( –10 dB): 41 Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 55 Hz-20kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 70˚ × 70˚ nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 96 dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 131 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.2" x 28.4" x 13.0"
- Net Weight: 58lb.