JBL STX812M 12" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage Monitor
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality wedge speaker.
The JBL STX812M is a high-quality, high power-handling wedge speaker. It is designed to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, but it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage. This versatile cabinet will cover a wide portion of the stage while rejecting feedback or throw deep into an audience. It is reasonably lightweight, but delivers that famous JBL punch and clarity.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70Â°x 70Â° nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling LF driver
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth
Harmonies like never before.
STX812M 12" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB) : 50 Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (Â± 3 dB) : 75 Hz-20kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 70Ë Ã 70Ë nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 95dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak) : 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance : 8Î©
- Input Connectors : Two NL4
- Operational Modes : Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm
- (22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4")
- Net Weight : 19 kg ( 42lb)