- Buy New
The big daddy of the SRX series has it all—rumbling lows to crisp, clear highs, and everything in-between.
For those who wish to cover all their bases in a PA setup, we offer you the SRX738 speaker from JBL. This beast has it all. Your bottom end is covered by the 18" Differential Drive woofer. Midrange frequencies are delivered by an 8" driver using JBL's Cone Mid-range Compression Driver technology that provides very low midrange distortion, increased sensitivity, extended bandwidth, and improved phase coherency. The loudspeaker's midrange driver is mounted to a 60° x 40° waveguide hosting a 3" high-frequency driver for your upper ranges.
The SRX738 can be used in full-range or biamplified modes, with a passive crossover handling the mid-to-high transition. This audio speaker has all you could ask for in a PA system cabinet.
- 18" Differential Drive woofer
- 8" midrange driver with CMCR technology
- 60° x 40° waveguide with 3" HF driver
- Full-range or bi-amplified modes available
The ultimate addition to your sonic arsenal. Just a few clicks and it's yours.
SRX738 3-Way 18" Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- 18", 3-way, bass-reflex system
- Frequency range: 35Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 44Hz-20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 60 degrees x 40 degrees nominal
- Power rating: 800W RMS, 3,200W peak
- 21-1/3"W x 43"H x 25-1/2"D
- 95 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL SRX738 3-Way 18" Speaker Cabinet:
It's by far the baddest equipment on the planet. If you're serious about your sound, then JBL is the ONLY way to produce it. The SRX738 produces crystal clean highs, thick punchy mids, and tight powerful bass.