JBL PRX625 Dual 15" 2-Way Active Speaker SystemProduct #H05531 JBL H05531 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Delivers maximum performance for its weight and size.
If a simple set-up is required and full bandwidth output at high levels is a must, then the PRX625 is most likely the optimum solution. With the same footprint as the PRX515M, the dual 15 in woofer design creates enough low frequency content to serve most live music or music playback situations.
When coupled with a PRX subwoofer (or multiple subwoofers) the system becomes a high volume sound reinforcement solution, perfect for regional tour companies and AV rental companies looking for a scalable, easy to employ audio solution. JBL recommends using the PRX618S-XLF in conjunction with the PRX625 as the extended low frequency capabilities of the subwoofer complement the frequency response of the PRX625.
For live music, recorded music playback and speech, the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, 'flat' for speech intelligibility and 'boost' for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
The PRX625 is a self-powered, lightweight two- way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth. The PRX625 consusts of two 380 mm (15 in) 265F-1 Differential Drive® woofers, a 2408H-1, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown® Class-D power amplifier.
A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1⁄4 in jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlexTM finish. Grilles are made from dent- resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from lightweight, glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- Maximum SPL Output 139 dB peak
- 2 x 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofers
- 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- 1500 Watt (3 x 500 watt) Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IVTM limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1⁄4 in Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop-through
- Obsidian DuraFlexTM coated plywood construction
- Large glass-filled nylon handlebar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
Enjoy this awesome all-purpose self-powered speaker. Order today.
PRX625 Dual 15" 2-Way Active Speaker System Specifications:
- System Type: Self powered dual 15", two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 139 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):
- Flat 40 Hz-19.5 kHz
- Boost 39 Hz-19.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB):
- Flat 55 Hz-17.5 kHz
- Boost 50 Hz-18 kHz
- EQ: Presets for use in Main and Boost position
- Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV limiter circuit
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1,053mm x 430mm x 413mm (41.47" x 16.9" x 16.27")
- Net weight: 27.2 kg (60 lb)
- Gross weight: 29.2 kg (64.5 lb)