JBL PRX618S-XLF High Performance 18" Subwoofer SystemProduct #H05529 JBL H05529 YAEB Powered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Light on weight, heavy on sound with 1000W of bangin' sub-bass boom.
The PRX618S-XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub-bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub, in a sub/sat system, or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX618S-XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control. This sub is stackable and lightweight, ensuring quick setups and teardowns. And, due to its rugged construction, it's perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24, sold separately) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru, this is the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization.
The PRX618S-XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX618S-XLF is comprised of a powerful 2268FF Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a 1000W (dual 500W) Crown Class-D power amplifier. Dual-Bridge Technology directly links discrete amplifier channel outputs to each voice coil in the Differential Drive woofer. Electrical power transfer to the transducer is optimized for more power performance. A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and discrete component optimization.
The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or 1/4" jack compatibility. A user-selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
Like all the PRX600 Series cabinets, the PRX618S-XLF is built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. The grille is made from dent-resistant 16-gauge steel and its handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 pounds of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-XLF.
- Maximum SPL 133db peak
- 460mm (18") Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1000W (2 x 500W) Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx Type IV limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex coated plywood construction
- Top panel M20 pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
Supplement your low-end with this exceptional sub. Order today!
PRX618S-XLF High Performance 18" Subwoofer System Specifications:
- System Type: Self-Powered 18", bass - reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 133dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 30Hz – 105Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 39Hz – 93Hz
- Polarity: Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover Frequency: 90Hz
- Amp Design: Crown Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W (2 x 500)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 685.8mm x 530.9mm x 716.3mm (27.0" x 20.9" x 28.2")
- Net Weight: 37kg ( 81.5lb.)