JBL PRX618S 18" Portable Subwoofer SystemProduct #H05526 JBL H05526 YAEB Powered Stage Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Offers the performance of an 18" subwoofer in a package not much larger than a typical 15" sub.
The PRX618S 18" Portable Subwoofer is a high-performance powered compact subwoofer system. The PRX618S is comprised of a 268G 460mm (18") Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a Crown Class-D power amplifier. The amplifier input panel offers stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced XLR connectors as well as a single channel speaker level input via a 1/4" TS phone jack. Signal processing, crossover functionality and limiting for the system is integrated into the input section functionality. Overall subwoofer input sensitivity is controlled by a single easy grip knob and a simple switch enables polarity reversal for sub/satellite system optimization. Signal present and limit lights indicate performance status.
Compact and powerful, the PRX618S offers the performance of an 18" subwoofer in a package not much larger than a typical 15" sub. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, this is the perfect compliment to the PRX600 full-range systems. Configured with a PRX612M or PRX615M the result is a highly transportable, high-performance subs/satellite system. The addition of polarity reverse options further enables integration with any top cabinet.
All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 1" (25mm) on the top and bottom for added rigidity, and 3/4" (18mm), strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour-proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16-gauge steel and handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability.
PRX600s have been certified "Green Edge" compliant by Harman Professional.
SPECIAL NOTE: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 lb. of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-XLF.
- Maximum SPL 129db peak
- 18" (460mm) Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 600 Watt Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs
- Stereo input and Loop-Thru capability
- Top panel 36mm polemount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- 16-Gauge, dent resistant grille
- Obsidian DuraFlex coated plywood construction
Stop breaking your back to get low-end. Order today.
PRX618S 18" Portable Subwoofer System Specifications:
- System Type: Self-Powered 18", bass – reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 129dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 41Hz–130Hz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 50Hz–100Hz
- Polarity: Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover Frequency: 120Hz
- Amp Design: Crown Class D
- Power Rating: 600W
- Dimension (H x W x D): 27.0" x 20.9" x 24.2" (685.8mm x 530.9mm x 614.7mm)
- Net Weight: 70.5 lb. (32 kg)