JBL PRX425 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker SystemProduct #H85362 JBL H85362 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful dual 15" full-range cabinet for live or recorded music.
The JBL PRX425 is a passive speaker equipped with dual 15" speakers and a high-frequency horn driver, designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment, while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
The PRX425 is made from tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. It is artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16-gauge steel grilles. It features twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- Rugged cabinet
- Two 15" speakers with high frequency driver
- Recessed handles for convenient transport
- High wattage handling capacity
Order today and get affordable JBL quality--ideal for pro DJ applications or great live reinforcement for band environments.
PRX425 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker System Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 48Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+-3 dB): 61 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- System Sensitivity: nominal 100 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating: 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.9" x 41.1" x 20.5”
- Net Weight: 74lb.