JBL PRX415M 15" 2-Way Stage Monitor and Loudspeaker SystemProduct #H85360 JBL H85360 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Passive loudspeaker with 15" and a horn.
The JBL PRX412M is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications. It is perfect for speech reinforcement of any type, live performance stage monitoring, reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music or pre-recorded music, and as a high-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
It is lightweight, loud and ruggedly built, designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and are equipped with twelve M10 suspension points for permanent installation. For travelling bands or for venues seeking high quality, full-range audio reinforcement, it is an ideal professional solution.
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
PRX400 passive speakers are made of tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. PRX400 cabinets are artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16 gauge steel grilles.
- 90° x 50° coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
Order today and move into the kind of pro-level gear your band or venue deserves.
PRX415M 15" 2-Way Stage Monitor and Loudspeaker System Specifications:
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) : 55 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+3 dB) : 66 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 122 dB SPL cont. (128 dB SPL peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 650 mm x 429 mm x 457 mm
- (25.6" x 16.9" x 18")
- Net Weight: 21 kg (46lb.)