JBL MP418S 18" SubwooferProduct #600387 JBL 600387 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Put a big bottom on your system.
The JBL MP418S 18" Subwoofer is a powerful, non-amplified subwoofer in a compact bass reflex enclosure. Features a single JBL 2241G 18" speaker. This transducer can handle up to 600W (1200W peak). The cabinet is built using 18mm plywood and durable tongue-and-groove construction techniques and is covered by DuraFlex for long-lasting service and reliability. Sturdy steel handles and a 16-gauge perforated steel grille are also included for the subwoofer's roadworthiness. Dual Neutrik Speakon input connectors can be reconfigured for pin 1 ± or pin 2 ± for compatibility with any cabling scheme. The JBL MP418S measures 21.2"W x 24.3"H x 23.6"D.
- Powerful, non-amplified subwoofer in compact bass reflex enclosure
- Features a single JBL 2241G 18" speaker
- Handles up to 600W (1200W peak)
- 18mm plywood cab made with durable tongue-and-groove construction
- Covered by DuraFlex for long-lasting service and reliability
- Sturdy steel handles and a 16-gauge perforated steel grille are also included for roadworthiness
- Dual Neutrik Speakon input connectors can be reconfigured for pin 1 ± or pin 2 ± for compatibility for any cabling scheme
Shake the floor. Make 'em dance. Order today and expand your system.
MP418S 18" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 36Hz-300Hz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-300Hz (±3db)
- Sensitivity: 101dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 135dB SPL
- Peak Power Capacity: 2,400W
- Dimensions: 21.2"W x 24.3"H x 23.6"D.
- Net Weight: 29kg (64 lbs.)
- Drivers: 1 x JBL 2241G
- Enclosure Construction: DuraFlex coated, 18mm plywood; steel carrying handles; 16-gauge steel grille; 35mm polemount socket