JBL LSR6325P Near-Field Active Studio MonitorProduct #600437 JBL 600437 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Flexible positioning with astounding accuracy.
The biamplified JBL LSR6325P Near-Field Active Studio Monitor is based on a 5.25" high-excursion low frequency transducer powered by a 100W RMS amplifier and a 1" damped titanium-composite high frequency transducer powered by a 50W RMS amplifier. Housed in a cast aluminum enclosure with the dark graphite finish of the LSR6300 line, the JBL LSR6325P monitor produces very flat frequency response +1.5dB/-2dB 20kHz—70Hz with bass extension —10dB @ 48Hz and peak SPL of 109dB at 1 meter.
This near-field studio monitor from JBL includes innovative technologies to overcome problems in the room and to optimize response at the mix position. Due to irregular off-axis response, a speaker that measures "flat" on-axis in an anechoic chamber may not produce flat response at the mix position. JBL's Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures that the mid and high-frequency content that reaches the mix position is also smooth and accurate. This is accomplished by engineering into the system a ±30° horizontal, and ±15° vertical, radiated response. Using LSR technology, the mid and high-frequency response is flatter at the mix position, regardless of working distance.
To correct frequency response and overcome spectral shift when the system is mounted on a wall, in a corner, or on a work surface, a boundary compensation setting is included in JBL LSR6325P.
When used in conjunction with the LSR6312SP Subwoofer and its integrated JBL RMC Room Mode Correction system, a LSR6325P system from JBL produces exceptional accuracy at the mix position from 20kHz to below 30Hz.
To meet the requirements of a broad range of recording and broadcast applications, the JBL LSR6325P monitor includes balanced +4 dBu XLR and unbalanced -10 dBV RCA inputs, user settings, and a convenient front-panel volume control and power switch. To optimize positioning in stereo and multichannel production rooms, the LSR6325P monitor includes mounting points for use with readily available mounting brackets. The JBL LSR6325P monitor system is magnetically shielded for use near CRT monitors and is THX pm3 approved for use in demanding production applications.
- 100W RMS amplifier powers a 5.25" woofer
- 50W RMS powers high-frequency transducer
- Cast aluminum enclosure
- Very flat frequency response
- Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures smooth and accurate mid- and high-frequency content at the mix position
- User-selectable boundary compensation settings correct spectral shift and assure a flat response when speakers are mounted on wall or set on a working surface
- High-pass filtering for use with optional subwoofer
- Unmatched accuracy in smaller production rooms
- Balanced +4 dBu XLR and unbalanced -10 dBV RCA inputs
- Convenient front-panel volume control and power switch
- Magnetically shielded for use near CRT monitors
They are compact monitors that provide the greater accuracy and flatter response required for confident mixing. Order today.