JBL LSR310S 10-inch Powered Studio SubwooferSku #J04968000000000 JBL J04968 YBI Studio Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Perfect addition to your LSR active system.
Designed as an adjunct to JBL's LSR series, this active studio subwoofer adds the extra low-end thump that is so critical to a lot of modern music production. Low end is essential to EDM, but low-end contour and definition is likewise essential. The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream™ Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
The LSR310S striking appearance is highlighted by a distinctive glossy black flange of the front-mounted Slip Stream™ Port. The handsome compact black enclosure is designed to fit neatly into small recording and post production studio environments.
- 200 watts
- Selectable xover frequency
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting
- LFE mode to 27 Hz
- XLR and TSR inputs, XLR outputs
Order today and shape your low end mix like never before.
LSR310S 10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- Driver: 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 200 W CLass D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 17.65" x 15" x 15.65"
- 34.3 lbs