Add JBL thunder and precision to your surround monitoring system.
The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD and 250W of power. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for multiformat surround production: LCR and Direct LFE inputs, summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers, -4dB alignment setting, and JBL's RMC (Room Mode Correction) system. RMC Calibration Kit included. This JBL speaker is the perfect low-frequency partner for a set of JBL LSR6328Ps (sold separately).
- Multiformat powered subwoofer
- Handling for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats
- RMC Room Mode Correction controls response peaks due to room space
- RMC Calibration Kit included
- 250W continuous output power amplifier
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10dB input sensitivity
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple units
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology
- Dynamic braking for extended LF response and low power compression
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression