JBL LSR 2328P 8" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)Product #H75458 JBL H75458 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Expect sonic accuracy, high output, and exceptional bass response with this pair.
The JBL LSR 2328P is a bi-amplified studio monitor with magnetically shielded 238G 8" low-frequency transducer and 231H 1" silk substrate soft-dome high-frequency transducer mounted on an EOS waveguide with an elliptical aperture. The monitor features a 90W RMS amplifier for low frequencies, and 70W RMS amplifier for high frequencies; balanced XLR, 1/4 ", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control; high- and low-frequency trim controls. The LSR 2328P monitor speaker comes wall-mount-ready with included mounting points.
- - Meeting LSR Linear Spatial Reference criteria produces superior imaging and ensures what you hear at the mix position is neutral in a broad range of environments. The precision wave guide and crossover design, and a newly developed Elliptical Tweeter Aperture result in superior accuracy and imaging at the mix position.
Extended low frequency response
- - Long-excursion low frequency transducers, and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low frequency response.
- - JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to thermal properties of the system allow the LSR2300 line to produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL).
Order today and save big without scrimping on sound quality!
LSR 2328P 8" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 18 kHz
- Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 37 Hz
- Amplifier Power (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 95W/70W
- Max SPL Continuous (Each/Pair): > 103 dB/>109 dB
- Max SPL Peak (Each/Pair): >117 dB/>123 dB
- Drivers (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 8" 238G / 1" 231H; Self-Shielded
- Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
- User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Mounting Capability: Yes
- Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions: 10" W x 15.5" H x 12" D
- Net Weight (Each): 27 lb.