JBL LSR 2328P 8" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio MonitorProduct #580378 JBL 580378 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Sonic accuracy, high output, and exceptional bass response.
The JBL LSR 2328P is a bi-amplified studio monitor with magnetically shielded 238G 8" low-frequency transducer and 231H 1" silk substrate soft-dome high-frequency transducer mounted on an EOS waveguide with an elliptical aperture. The monitor features a 90W RMS amplifier for low frequencies, and 70W RMS amplifier for high frequencies; balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control; high- and low-frequency trim controls. The LSR 2328P monitor speaker comes wall mount-ready with included mounting points.
- Sonic accuracy - Meeting LSR Linear Spatial Reference criteria produces superior imaging and ensures what you hear at the mix position is neutral in a broad range of environments. The precision wave guide and crossover design, and a newly developed Elliptical Tweeter Aperture result in superior accuracy and imaging at the mix position.
- Extended low frequency response - Long-excursion low-frequency transducers, and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low-frequency response.
- High Output - JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to thermal properties of the system allow the LSR2300 line to produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL).
LSR 2328P 8" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 18kHz
Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 37Hz
Amplifier Power (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 95W/70W
Max SPL Continuous (Each/Pair): > 103dB/>109dB
Max SPL Peak (Each/Pair): >117dB/>123dB
Drivers (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 8" 238G / 1" 231H; Self-Shielded
Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10dbV; RCA -20dbV: 96dB SPL/1m
Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Mounting Capability: Yes
Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
Dimensions: 10"W x 15.5"H x 12"D
Net Weight (Each): 27lb.