JBL LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio MonitorProduct #580377 JBL 580377 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Sonic accuracy, high output, and exceptional bass response.
The JBL LSR 2325P is a bi-amplified studio monitor with magnetically shielded 235G 5" low-frequency transducer and 231H 1" silk substrate soft-dome high-frequency transducer mounted on an EOS waveguide with an elliptical aperture. The monitor features a 50W RMS amplifier for low frequencies, and 35W RMS amplifier for high frequencies; balanced XLR, 1/4 ", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control; high- and low-frequency trim controls. The LSR 2325P monitor speaker comes wall-mount-ready with included mounting points.
- - Meeting LSR Linear Spatial Reference criteria produces superior imaging and ensures what you hear at the mix position is neutral in a broad range of environments. The precision wave guide and crossover design, and a newly developed Elliptical Tweeter Aperture result in superior accuracy and imaging at the mix position.
Extended low frequency response
- - Long-excursion low frequency transducers, and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low frequency response.
- - JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to thermal properties of the system allow the LSR2300 line to produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL).
Save big when you order now!
LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 18 kHz
- Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 43 Hz
- Amplifier Power (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 50W/35W
- Max SPL Continuous (Each/Pair): > 99 dB/>105 dB
- Max SPL Peak (Each/Pair): >112 dB/>118 dB
- Drivers (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 5" 235G / 1" 231H; Self-Shielded
- Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
- User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Mounting Capability: Yes
- Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions: 7.38" W x 11.75" H x 9.63" D
- Net Weight (Each): 15 lb.