JBL LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio MonitorProduct #580377 JBL 580377 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Sonic accuracy, high output, and exceptional bass response.
The JBL LSR 2325P is a bi-amplified studio monitor with magnetically shielded 235G 5" low-frequency transducer and 231H 1" silk substrate soft-dome high-frequency transducer mounted on an EOS waveguide with an elliptical aperture. The monitor features a 50W RMS amplifier for low frequencies, and 35W RMS amplifier for high frequencies; balanced XLR, 1/4 ", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control; high- and low-frequency trim controls. The LSR 2325P monitor speaker comes wall-mount-ready with included mounting points.
- Sonic accuracy - Meeting LSR Linear Spatial Reference criteria produces superior imaging and ensures what you hear at the mix position is neutral in a broad range of environments. The precision wave guide and crossover design, and a newly developed Elliptical Tweeter Aperture result in superior accuracy and imaging at the mix position.
- Extended low frequency response - Long-excursion low frequency transducers, and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low frequency response.
- High Output - JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to thermal properties of the system allow the LSR2300 line to produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL).
Save big when you order now!
LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 18 kHz
Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 43 Hz
Amplifier Power (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 50W/35W
Max SPL Continuous (Each/Pair): > 99 dB/>105 dB
Max SPL Peak (Each/Pair): >112 dB/>118 dB
Drivers (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 5" 235G / 1" 231H; Self-Shielded
Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m
Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Mounting Capability: Yes
Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
Dimensions: 7.38" W x 11.75" H x 9.63" D
Net Weight (Each): 15 lb.