JBL LSR 2310SP 10" Powered Studio SubwooferSku #580379000000000 JBL 580379 YBI Studio Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This JBL woofer digs deep — real deep.
The JBL LSR 2310SP is a powered, magnetically shielded 230H 10" woofer and 180W RMS amplifier. The subwoofer speaker features integrated bass management crossover with selectable crossover settings and polarity control. The JBL speaker has left- and right-balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control as well as left- and right-balanced XLR and 1/4" high-passed outputs.
- Deep, powerful bass
- Extends your system's low-frequency response to the 20 Hz range
- Included metal grill protects against potential damage when the sub is beneath a workstation
Order today and save big!
LSR 2310SP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 31 Hz - 150 Hz (-6dB)
- Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 29 Hz
- Amplifier Power: 180W
- Max SPL Continuous: > 103 dB
- Max SPL Peak: >113 dB
- Driver: 10" 230H; Self-Shielded
- Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m (80 Hz crossover)
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
- User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Mounting Capability: Yes
- Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions: 10" W x 15.5" H x 12" D
- Net Weight (Each): 27 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL LSR 2310SP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer:
I recently upgraded from the same-priced KRK Rokit 6's/10-sub, and what a difference! The LSR2325's are sufficient for a smaller space (the 8's are better if you have a large desk console and are further away from your monitors), and are well-balanced, but I know that adding a sub can make the mains more efficient and thus truer in their preferred frequency range, so I gave the LSR2310 a chance, and have no regrets.
As stated in many on-line reviews, you won't notice the LSR2310 is there, and that's the point. Unlike other consumer/prosumer subs that I have used or tried, this one doesn't grab your attention or stick out as a unique sound source. Instead, it seamlessly blends into your main signal and simply adds more depth to the overall stereo field, and allows the mains to use less energy and to focus on a more accurate representation of the frequencies above 80-120 Hz.
The user manual is one of the best I have ever seen, and goes into much detail about how best to set up your system.