This JBL woofer digs deep — real deep.
The JBL LSR 2310SP is a powered, magnetically shielded 230H 10" woofer and 180W RMS amplifier. The subwoofer speaker features integrated bass management crossover with selectable crossover settings and polarity control. The JBL speaker has left- and right-balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs with detented level control as well as left- and right-balanced XLR and 1/4" high-passed outputs.
- Deep, powerful bass
- Extends your system's low-frequency response to the 20 Hz range
- Included metal grill protects against potential damage when the sub is beneath a workstation
Order today and save big!
LSR 2310SP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 31 Hz - 150 Hz (-6dB)
- Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 29 Hz
- Amplifier Power: 180W
- Max SPL Continuous: > 103 dB
- Max SPL Peak: >113 dB
- Driver: 10" 230H; Self-Shielded
- Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m (80 Hz crossover)
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
- User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Mounting Capability: Yes
- Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
- Dimensions: 10" W x 15.5" H x 12" D
- Net Weight (Each): 27 lb.