JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-way Passive Loudspeaker with 2000W Peak Power
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Popular, affordable JBL.
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. It features JBL low frequency drivers with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil, which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs for greater efficiency and power handling. For its high-frequency output, the JRX225 uses the JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver for excellent high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
An advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region, and a "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage. It additionally has high-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire that enables the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
A Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response. The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance. SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance. Non-resonant, all-steel handles,
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: 2-Way full range
- LF driver: 2 x 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier type: Not applicable
- Wattage: Not applicable
- Mixer/preamp: Not applicable
- 8 Ohms program/peak: N/A
- 4 Ohms program/peak: 500W/2000W
- Included power amp: No
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 12kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Construction: .75" MDF
- Width: 18.25"
- Height: 43.25"
- Depth: 17"
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- XLR: 2
- TRS: 2
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: Not applicable
- RCA: Not applicable
Order today and get that great JBL sound, but with some funds left over.
JRX225 Dual 15" Two-way Passive Loudspeaker with 2000W Peak Power Specifications:
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):36 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm
- (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M128 x 2
- Input Connectors : Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile DJ
Comments about JBL JRX225 Dual 15" Two-way Passive Loudspeaker with 2000W Peak Power:
Great speaker I have always been a fan of JBL and like always that came through for me, I am using these for DJ Speakers in a club environment, they fill the room very well.