JBL JRX218S 18 passive compact subwoofer with 1400W peak power handlingSku #H97038000000000 JBL H97038 YAEA Unpowered Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable subwoofer from JBL.
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used
Order today and add massive low end to your mix.
JRX218S 18 passive compact subwoofer with 1400W peak power handling Specifications:
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 96 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- (H x W x D): 597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm
- (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel