JBL JRX125 Dual 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet PairProduct #600348 JBL 600348 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Beefed up low-end from this 2-way box!
This amazing dual 15" 2-way speaker functions as a quasi 3-way: the upper woofers cover lows and mids, and the lower woofers are crossed so they only cover lows—acting as built-in subwoofers. Progressive Transition WaveGuide horn design for enhanced high-end performance and SonicGuard circuitry to protect driver voice coils from feedback and clipping damage. Built with American-made JBL drivers, beefy JBL crossovers, roadworthy MDF cabinets, heavy-duty recessed handles, curved steel grilles, and rugged carpet covering. The JRX100 speakers are built to withstand the rigors of constant touring while delivering renowned JBL sound night after night.
- Dual 15" woofers
- 2" high-frequency compression drivers with 1" exits
- Progressive Transition WaveGuide horns
- Systems function as quasi 3-way
- 3/4" acoustically superior MDF cabinets
- Trapezoid cab design for excellent projection
- 500W continuous power capacity
- 1,000W peak power capacity
- Heavy-duty recessed handles
- Heavy steel grilles
- 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- SonicGuard protection circuitry
- 18-1/4"W x 43-1/4"H x 17"D
JRX125 Dual 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet Pair Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 38Hz-16kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz-12.5kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power capacity: 500W continuous, 1,000W peak
- Maximum SPL: 133dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90 degree x 50 degree
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz