Powered sub for massive low frequency support.
For those who prefer the simplicity of a self-powered subwoofer, there's the JBL JRX118SP 18" Compact Powered Subwoofer Cabinet. JBL started with the same woofer used in the non-powered JRX118S and added a specially designed amplifier with 500W (peak) and 300W (continuous) power output. The stereo crossover network is great for systems with EON or other powered satellite speakers. Peak limiter that protects the amplifier and speaker from clipping.
- Dual inputs with balanced XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Stereo crossover network
Order today and expand the low-end rumble of your PA.
JRX118SP 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 38Hz-300Hz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 55Hz-300Hz
- Amplifier Power: 500W peak; 300W continuous with <0.2% THD
- Maximum SPL: 123dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.3" x 23.5" x 23.5" (597mm x 516mm x 597mm)
- Weight: 89 lbs. (40.4 kg)
- Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: XLR/M (x2) (line level, balanced): 1/4" TS phone jack (x1) (speaker level)
- Output Connectors: XLR/F (x2) (Selectable, Thru or High Pass)