JBL JRX115 15"" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet - PairProduct #600347 JBL 600347 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
JBL sound at an affordable price!
These 2-way JBL JRX115 speakers have a 15" woofer, 2" coil compression driver with 1" exit, and a 90°x 50° horn. Trapezoid design. The JBL speaker pair features American-made JBL drivers, beefy JBL crossovers, MDF cabinets, heavy-duty recessed handles, curved steel grilles, dual-socket polemount system, and rugged carpet covering. JRX115s are road-tough and have the renowned JBL sound. The JBL speaker cabinets also feature Progressive Transition Wave Guide horn design for enhanced high-end performance and SoniGuard circuitry to protect driver voice coils from feedback and clipping damage.
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 64mm (21⁄2") diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high- frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19mm (3⁄4") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
Enjoy the power and prestige of JBL speakers. Order today.
JRX115 15"" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet - Pair Specifications:
- System Type: 15" 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 38Hz-16kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 50Hz-12.5kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 98dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Power Capacity: 250W
- Peak Power Capacity: 1000W
- Recommended amplifier power: 250-500W @8Ω
- Maximum SPL: 128dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover frequency: 1.6kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 699mm x 460mm x 432mm (27.5" x 18.1" x 17")
- Weight: 27.4kg (60.5lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412, 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); 1/4" TS phone jack (x1)
- Enclosure Construction: 19mm (3/4") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 36mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL JRX115 15"" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet - Pair:
I've used these speakers for 6 years and they have been great. I have 6 of them and the only problem I've had was the horn driver going out on 1 which JBL covered under it's warranty. I use a pair of Yamaha BR15's at one of my shows every week and in my opinion, the JBL's are by far the better speaker.